The property is currently used (and zoned accordingly) as a medical/nurse training college, it is well established and can facilitate up to 500 students per intake.
The property provides for sufficient offices situated in the administration block with additional offices upstairs adjacent to the auditorium.
There are additional large classrooms available, each is purpose built and well equipped.
The 500 seater auditorium is fitted out and ready for use. The adjoining sound and equipment booth is fully functional and included in the sale.
Staff and learner ablutions are adequate for its size.
Vehicle and pedestrian entry and exit is controlled.
Safe secure covered parking for approx. 30 vehicles with 5 additional garages is available.
The property is well placed and supported by public transport and less than 3km from the Randburg CBD and taxi rank.
This property is well suited to continue as a learning/training/teaching facility or, can be rejuvenated and converted into a traditional school environment or a place of worship.
• Admin block - 9 offices, foyer, kitchen, 2 bathrooms, academic store and boardroom.
• Academic building ground floor - 500 seater auditorium with equipped sound/production booth, lecture room, office, 2 simulation labs, bathroom.
• Academic building first floor - 8 offices, kitchen, library, foyer, resource centre and lecture room.
• Staff kitchen and braai area
• Ample covered parking on site for approx. 30 vehicles and 5 garages.
• Ablutions to accommodate size.
• Staff accommodation – 4 cottages
• Fully walled and secure.
• Erf size 4015m2
• Selling price for the land, buildings, furniture, equipment and books R14 850 000.
• Zoned as ‘place of instruction’
College will close on sale of property.